Interview with Ḥamīd Frayj
|Biography:||The interview was recorded on April 25, 2004 with Ḥamīd Frayj, male, born in 1920 in al-Zūq al-Taḥtānī, Palestine. He was a soldier in the Trans-Jordan Frontier Forces.|
|Place of Origin:||al-Zūq al-Taḥtānī
|In Collection:||POHA, Al-Nakba Collection|
Palestine -- History -- Nakba, 1948.
Expulsion -- Palestine -- History -- 20th century.
al-Qāsim, Ḥammūd (Teacher); al-Dakhīl, Shiḥādah (Mayor); al-Yūsuf, Khalaf (Village leader); Zayn, Muḥammad Salīm (Public officer); al-Ḥusayn, Kāmil (Leader); al-Ḥāj, Muṣliḥ (Musician); al-Ḥāj, ʻAbdū (Musician); al-Ḥmayyid, Muṣṭafá (Musician).
al-Shihābī; Ghulmīyah; Francis.
|Table of Contents:||
Childhood memories and hardships. (@ 00:00:00)
Social and economical conditions. (@ 00:11:36)
Ceremonies and community life in the village. (@ 00:31:20)
Palestinian Jewish relations during the zionist invasion of Palestine. (@ 00:40:34)
Attack, popular resistance and exile. (@ 00:54:20)
Table of Contents:
- Childhood memories and hardships . (@ 0:00)
- Social and economical conditions. (@ 11:36)
- Ceremonies and community life in the village. (@ 31:20)
- Palestinian Jewish relations during the zionist invasion of Palestine. (@ 40:34)
- Attack, popular resistance and exile. (@ 54:20)