Interview with Najīyah Samārah and Ibtihāj al-Daqqāq
|Biography:||The interview was also recorded witih Ibtihāj al-Daqqāq, female, born in 1936 in Tarshīḥā, Palestine and resides in Burj al-Barājinah Palestinian Refugee Camp, Lebanon.|
|Place of Origin:||Tarshīḥā
|In Collection:||POHA, Al-Jana, Folktales Collection|
|Landmarks-Places of Worship:||
al-Hādī (Maqām); al-Mujāhid (Maqām); Shīḥah (Maqām); al-Shaykh Mūsá (Maqām); al-Bayyāḍ (Maqām).
Jiddīn (Fortress); al-Qarīn (Fortress); Abū al-Jarājimah (Cave).
Wādī al-Qarn (Valley).
|Table of Contents:||
Folk and harvesting songs. (@ 00:00:00)
Palestinian popular songs and social customs. (@ 00:06:44)
Popular songs and Palestinian monuments. (@ 00:35:33)
Story of Jbaynah. (@ 00:53:58)
Grandfather and the jinn and children's songs. (@ 00:58:39)
Wedding songs and customs. (@ 01:04:41)
Table of Contents:
- Folk and harvesting songs. (@ 0:00)
- Palestinian popular songs and social customs. (@ 6:44)
- Popular songs and Palestinian monuments . (@ 35:33)
- Story of Jbaynah. (@ 53:58)
- Grandfather and the jinn and children's songs. (@ 58:39)
- Wedding songs and customs. (@ 64:41)