Interview with Maḥmūd Ka‘wash
|Biography:||The interview was recorded on April 16, 2004 with Maḥmūd Ka‘wash, male, born in Mayrūn in 1927, Palestine. He worked as a policeman during the British mandate.|
|Place of Origin:||Mayrūn
|In Collection:||POHA, Al-Nakba Collection|
Economic sanctions -- Palestine -- History -- To 1948.
Tobacco -- Palestine -- 20th century.
Maḥmūd, Muḥammad (Poet).
|Landmarks-Places of Worship:||
al-Masjid al-Aqṣá (Mosque); Kanīsat al-Qiyāmah(Church); al-Ṣiddīq (Maqām); al-Ṣddiq (Maqām).
Egged Bus Company (Corporation).
|Table of Contents:||
Childhood and employment. (@ 00:00:00)
Employment in the police during the British rule. (@ 00:21:50)
Socio-economic dynamics in the village. (@ 00:30:49)
Palestine during 1947-1948. (@ 00:51:49)
Expulsion from Palestine. (@ 01:10:34)
Table of Contents:
- Childhood and employment . (@ 0:00)
- Employment in the police during the British rule . (@ 21:50)
- Socio-economic dynamics in the village. (@ 30:49)
- Palestine during 1947-1948. (@ 51:49)
- Expulsion from Palestine . (@ 70:34)