Interview with Qāsim Muḥammad Abū Jāmūs
|Biography:||The Interview was recorded on January 18, 2003 with Qāsim Muḥammad Abū Jāmūs, male, born in 1924 in ʻAmqā, Palestine. He worked with British Army during World War II.|
|Interviewee:||Abū Jāmūs, Qāsim Muḥammad
|Place of Origin:||ʻAmqā
|In Collection:||POHA, Al-Nakba Collection|
Education -- Palestine -- 20th century.
Jews -- Palestine -- 1930-1950.
Expulsion -- Palestine -- History -- 20th century.
Palestine -- History -- Nakba, 1948.
al-Ḥusayn, Qāsim (Mayor); Awaḍ, Rabāḥ (Revolutionary Leader); Abū Jāmūs, Wahībah (Martyr).
al-‘Akkī; al-Majẓūb; al-Shāmī; al-Sa‘īd; Salāmah; Tḥaybish; al-Muṣṭafá; Twaynī.
|Table of Contents:||
Political turmoil and military activity during the British Mandate. (@ 00:00:45)
Families and land in ʻAmqā. (@ 00:19:44)
Battles and resistance. (@ 00:30:44)
Political turmoil, Zionist occupation and displacement. (@ 00:39:39)
Land, refugees and right of return. (@ 01:02:56)
Table of Contents:
- Political turmoil and military activity during the British Mandate. (@ 0:45)
- Families and land in ʻAmqā. (@ 19:44)
- Battles and resistance. (@ 30:44)
- Political turmoil, Zionist occupation and displacement. (@ 39:39)
- Land, refugees and right of return. (@ 62:56)