Interview with ʻĀʼishah Muḥammad Farḥāt
|Biography:||The interview was recorded on April 3, 2003, with ʻĀʼishah Muḥammad Farḥāt, female, born in 1922 in Haifa, Palestine and resides in Tal al-Zaʻtar Refugee Camp, Lebanon. She was a dressmaker.|
|Interviewee:||Farḥāt, ʻĀʼishah Muḥammad
|Place of Origin:||Haifa
|In Collection:||POHA, Al-Nakba Collection|
Palestine -- History -- Nakba, 1948.
Zionist terrorism -- Palestine -- History -- To 1948.
al-Ṣiḍḍīq, Aḥmad (Shaykh); Khiḍir, Ḥasan (Mayor); al-Shaykh, Muḥammad (Martyr); al-Ṭāhir, Faḍīl (Resistance fighter); Abū ʻAṭīyah, Darwīsh (Resistance fighter); al-Mughrabī, Abū Ṣubḥī (Resistance fighter).
|Landmarks-Places of Worship:||
al-Nabī Hūshān (Maqām); al-Nabī Yūshaʻ (Maqām).
|Table of Contents:||
Customs and society in Hawshah. (@ 00:00:23)
Social relations and community celebrations. (@ 00:17:20)
Zionist occupation of Hawshah. (@ 00:39:36)
Continued warfare and expulsion from Hawshah. (@ 00:57:54)
Displacement and refugee life. (@ 01:20:39)
Return to Palestine. (@ 01:37:51)
Table of Contents:
- Customs and society in Hawshah . (@ 0:23)
- Social relations and community celebrations. (@ 17:20)
- Zionist occupation of Hawshah. (@ 39:36)
- Continued warfare and expulsion from Hawshah. (@ 57:54)
- Displacement and refugee life. (@ 80:39)
- Return to Palestine . (@ 97:51)