Interview with Maryam al-Rifā‘ī
|Biography:||The interview was recorded on August 5, 2004 with Maryam al-Rifā‘ī , female, born in Firʻim, Palestine and resides in al-Burj al-Shamālī Palestinian Refugee Camp, Lebanon.|
|Place of Origin:||Firʻim
|In Collection:||POHA, Al-Nakba Collection|
Palestine -- History -- Nakba, 1948.
Expulsion -- Palestine -- History -- 20th century.
Weddings -- Palestine -- 20th century.
Zionist terrorism -- Palestine -- History -- To 1948.
Mir‘ī, Maḥmūd (Vehicle driver); al-Ḥasan, Qāsim (Landowner); al-Muṣṭafá, Ḥusayn (Businessman); Ḥajjāj, Muḥammad (Martyr).
ʻUthmān; ʻAwdah; Shaʻbān.
|Landmarks-Places of Worship:||
|Table of Contents:||
Childhood and agriculture. (@ 00:00:23)
Ceremonies celebrations and community life. (@ 00:12:24)
Social dynamics in the village. (@ 00:33:23)
Military operations and resistance. (@ 00:38:29)
War time and military occupation. (@ 00:50:31)
Refugees hope for the future. (@ 01:02:37)
Table of Contents:
- Childhood and agriculture. (@ 0:23)
- Ceremonies celebrations and community life. (@ 12:24)
- Social dynamics in the village. (@ 33:23)
- Military operations and resistance. (@ 38:29)
- War time and military occupation. (@ 50:31)
- Refugees hope for the future. (@ 62:37)