Interview with Nūkhah Krayyim Ṭāhā
|Biography:||The interview was recorded on June 15, 1997 with Nūkhah Krayyim Ṭāhā, female, born in 1931 in Saʻsaʻ, Palestine and resides in Barr Elyas, Lebanon.|
|Interviewee:||Ṭāhā, Nūkhah Krayyim
|Place of Origin:||Saʻsaʻ
|In Collection:||POHA, Al-Jana, Nakba Collection|
Weddings -- Palestine -- 20th century.
Expulsion -- Palestine -- History -- 20th century.
Palestine -- History -- Nakba, 1948.
Sayyid; Wihbī; Ḥāmid; ʻIzz al-Dīn.
|Table of Contents:||
Childhood and everyday life. (@ 00:00:00)
Community life in Saʻsaʻ. (@ 00:17:3)
Communal celebrations. (@ 00:32:6)
Social gathering and customs. (@ 00:50:44)
War time and expulsion. (@ 00:57:41)
Table of Contents:
- Childhood and everyday life. (@ 0:00)
- Community life in Saʻsaʻ . (@ 17:3)
- Communal celebrations. (@ 32:6)
- Social gathering and customs. (@ 50:44)
- War time and expulsion . (@ 57:41)